During the NMC 2019 a Poster Competition is organised to encourage PhD students to present their original research, which will be published in their thesis and/or in international journals.
We award two prizes for the best posters:
- €500,- for the poster selected by a Board of Judges, consisting of members of the Scientific Committee of the NMC, and
- €100,- for the best poster chosen by the participants of the NMC.
The abstract submission deadline is March 31st, 2019.
Regulations for participation:
- This competition is open to all PhD students attending the NMC 2019.
- You should be the first author of the poster and have undertaken the majority of the work being presented.
- You have to attend the NMC to present your poster during the poster sessions on Tuesday April 23rd. During these sessions, you should be ready in front of your poster to answer all questions from the judges and the audience.
- The abstract submission deadline for poster competition will be closed one month before the conference date. You can find the form for abstract submission here.
- Judges will evaluate the originality of the work presented and the participant’s enthusiasm towards their study, interest and knowledge in the area of their research.
- The judge’s decision will be final and no clarification will be given.
- The winners will be announced at the closing ceremony of the conference on Wednesday 24th of April.
If you are interested in participating, please submit an abstract on the Poster Registration site.